Galway University Hospital: Outer Loop Walk
Distance: 2 KMs
Time: 30 Mins
No. of Steps: 2,500
- Start at the main hospital door.
- Walk out the main gate of the hospital.
- Turn right towards Shantalla.
- Take the next right on to Costello Road, just before the traffic lights.
- Pass by the entrance to the Clinical Science Institute and the Shantalla Community Centre.
- Continue walking, take the next right, walking past the entrance to the West City Centre Retail Park (Aldi).
- Walk past the Petrol Garage.
- Turn into GUH grounds using the back gate at the Westside roundabout.
- Walk past the Diabetes & Endocrinology buildings (keep these on your left).
- Walk past the mortuary (on your right).
- Continue past A&E and finish at the main hospital door.